- A couple had property valued £260,000 mortgage, with £50,000 with C&G
- The husband was 58 years old with an income of £12,800 & £4000 private pension
- The wife was 54 years old and had an income £17,000 & £1,100 private pension
- They had £100,000 of unsecured debt which cost them £2,508 PM
- A remortgage was not possible because of clients’ age, pension income
- Enterprise advised on and arranged a £50,000 second charge loan which cost £868 PM, with £12,000 HP - £500 PM, £38,000 C/C - £1140 PM)
Sound like something one of your clients might need? Then check out this short video about second charge mortages for more information.